Welcome to East Devon Art Academy Old Fore Street, Sidmouth, Devon EX10 8LS
We are an art school based in the coastal town of Sidmouth. We provide weekly classes suitable for absolute beginners through to experienced painters. In addition we host one to five day workshops in a wide range of media for artists of all abilities. These are taught by top nationally and internationally renowned visiting artists. Please see our Workshops age for an up to date listing. In the summer months we run a Summer School over several weeks.
- Weekly classes are held in Sidmouth and Topsham.
- Workshops are held at our large dedicated art studio in Sidmouth, a coastal location in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Top well-known visiting artists and tutors regular host workshops for us. Please see the Tutors page for examples of their work. Please see the Workshops Page for dates and details.
- Our aim is to develop each student's individual artistic potential.
- Flexible courses to cater for individual needs.
- Professional tuition is given in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Experienced and professional residential tutors. Please see the Tutors page for examples of their work.
- Personalised gift vouchers are available Please contact us at email@example.com or on 01395 516284
East Devon Art Academy hosts most of its classes in its spacious, light studio based in the heart of Sidmouth, just a few minutes' walk from spectacular coastline. This is a dedicated studio which is well equipped for all types of drawing and painting. We have several experienced residential tutors plus well-known visiting artists and tutors. Exhibitions are held during the summer.
We hold regular changing exhibitions at the gallery during summer. Keep a lookout for updates on our website or facebook page. We are open 11am to 5pm. 12 noon to 4pm Sundays.
Our End of Term Student Exhibition is held 25th May to 2nd June 2019. 11am to 5pm each day. 11am to 4pm Sundays.
The gallery is not open when workshops are taking place. Please check before travelling.
Visitors since 30/10/2012