Welcome to East Devon Art Academy Old Fore Street, Sidmouth, Devon EX10 8LS
We are an art school based in the coastal town of Sidmouth. We provide weekly classes suitable for absolute beginners through to experienced painters. In addition we host one to three day workshops in a wide range of media for artists of all abilities. These are run by experienced tutors and practising artists. Top well-known visiting artists also run regular workshops for us. In the summer months we run a Summer School over several weeks.
- Weekly classes are held in Sidmouth, Exmouth and Topsham.
- Workshops are held at our large dedicated art studio in Sidmouth, a coastal location in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Top well-known visiting artists and tutors regular host workshops for us. Please see the Tutors page for examples of their work. Please see the Workshops Page for dates and details.
- Our aim is to develop each student's individual artistic potential.
- Flexible courses to cater for individual needs.
- Professional tuition is given in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Experienced and professional residential tutors. Please see the Tutors page for examples of their work.
- Personalised gift vouchers are available Please contact us at email@example.com or on 01395 516284
East Devon Art Academy hosts most of its classes in its spacious, light studio based in the heart of Sidmouth, just a few minutes walk from spectacular coastline. This is a dedicated studio which is well equipped for all types of drawing and painting. We have several experienced residential tutors plus well-known visiting artists and tutors. Exhibitions are held regularly and in addition the gallery is open most weekends.
We hold regular changing exhibitions at the gallery during holiday times. We are also open as a gallery every weekend. Keep a lookout for updates on our website or facebook page. We are open 11am to 5pm. Times are often extended in the summer months.
Our next Exhibition is our Spring Exhibition 11th - 19th February 2017. We are also open at weekends throughout March.
Visitors since 30/10/2012